Rantings of My Mind...

Sometimes your mind has more to say than you know... Here are a few of the insights into what's happening upstairs...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA, United States

Saturday, May 2, 2009

sleepless thoughts...

It's 2am again, and sleep has, once again, eluded this body.

I should rest.  I'm riding with Jeremy in the morning.  

I need my sleep.

It's already 2:19, I need to get up at 8:15.  Already, I am down to 6 hours.

I can't stop thinking, I want to just let it all go.

Dreams seem just out of reach.

Is it hot in here?  I have the fan going.

I managed to close my eyes for about 30 minutes.  From 1:15-1:45.  Gave that up.

I'm yawning, and I feel weary.  Why is my mind racing?

Think of something plain, take your mind off of the complexities of life.

Sheep?  Maybe I should count sheep.

Geez that's boring.

I should close my eyes again.  Try again.

Sleep...

Please....

I'm begging... at this rate I only have 6 hours left.

Mind is still going.

I should just listen to the fan.  White noise is supposed to help, right?

I think it's the heat.  Maybe?

Should I get up to walk around?  No, stay in bed.  

I read for a couple hours, normally that makes me sleepy.

I should try again...

Tick tock, tick tock....

Time keeps slipping away.

Stop thinking, just rest.

Stop worrying about the future.

Stop fighting.

Just sleep.

Allow yourself to rest.

Allow... sleep to happen.

Ok, it's 2:27 now...  Let's try again.

Pray for sleep, pray for rest.

sleep


rest



peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home