Rantings of My Mind...

Sometimes your mind has more to say than you know... Here are a few of the insights into what's happening upstairs...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA, United States

Monday, June 30, 2008

Same old tune...

I know I've said this before, and I'll say it again...

Relationships are hard.  I really don't know what to make of them.  This time, I really have something else to say....

So, I've been trying to make time in my schedule to get out there and "get to know" girls.  but it seems that I am always way awkward or just falling over myself to have a good time.  The other day, I went out with a girl for lunch, and had a blast.  I really enjoyed it and felt like we had such a good time talking.  But today, I called her to just touch base, and really didn't feel the same way.  Was she blowing me off?  Should I back off for a bit?  If I do, what happens then?

ARGH...  why are relationships so hard?  That's all I really wanted to say...  Thanks for listening to me rant and rave.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home