Rantings of My Mind...

Sometimes your mind has more to say than you know... Here are a few of the insights into what's happening upstairs...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA, United States

Saturday, March 22, 2008

All Better!! Kinda...

Just wanted to give a quick update on my situation.  My group went home on Thursday, and yesterday, I got to spend the day going to Pastor Lo's memorial service then Good Friday service in Arcadia.

My shoulder is MUCH better now, and doesn't hurt nearly as much.  In fact, it only hurts when I do certain motions, like turn my steering wheel and lift real heavy objects.  Thanks for the prayers!!  It's been a real blessing to know that so many people have been praying for me.

Today, I wasn't feeling too well (I'm already feeling better), but one of the side effects of being stuck in bed all day is finding time to think & process.  I've been processing a lot about Pastor Lo's memorial service.  John gave an interesting message/challenge to us about pouring out our lives for God.  Mostly, I took home the fact that when we pour out our lives, it does not involve boundaries and borders, but means we give our all.  Many times, I think I reserve my energy trying to save some for the next day, week, or month.  I try to figure out how to do something with the least amount of energy possible, so that I don't "burn out".  But... God calls us to give our all to Him doesn't He?  Our all doesn't involve borders, boundaries, reservations or withholding our energy.  In fact, He promises that when we are pouring out everything and we are weak, HE will be our strength.  Isn't that an amazing promise?
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home