Rantings of My Mind...

Sometimes your mind has more to say than you know... Here are a few of the insights into what's happening upstairs...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA, United States

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ouch...

Ok, so quick blog, cause I have about 30 minutes to get ready, set up my day of hosting and... and... I don't know what else... 

Quick Prayer items tho:

Last night, I was goofing around and I was trying to demonstrate my "Action Movie Jump" to some Junior Highers (why is it always with jr highers...?)  And I landed on my shoulder funny.  I think I heard something pop... but am unsure.  I stood up and smiled real big... but for a few seconds had the wind knocked out of me and couldn't talk.  Also... this morning I could barely move my arm...  It gets easier the more I move it... so I don't THINK it was broken or dislocated.  I am hoping it is just a bad bruise.... So... Please pray for my stupidity.

Also, I'm super busy this week, and it's getting busier.  I am trying to set aside time for myself, but that has been... well, difficult.  Pray that I might find peace.

I don't know how to feel about Pastor Lo passing away.  He was such a great influencer in my life, and really cared about me and my family.  I could go into stories about what he has done, but as I said earlier... time crunch.  Let's just say this: his life had shaped many things about how I perceive the world today.  His memorial service is this Friday, please pray that I can catch up in my work enough to go.

THANKS!!!  Love you all lots.  I'll post more later, but need to get going.

You stay classy San Diego!!     
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home