Rantings of My Mind...

Sometimes your mind has more to say than you know... Here are a few of the insights into what's happening upstairs...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA, United States

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Have a great summer, see you next fall...

Remember getting your yearbook, and running around getting people to sign it?  It was always a sign that summer was fast approaching, and it would be 3 months of fun, play, and relaxation.  This last week has been anything but that.  It's been crazy, busy, and great. 

Our new summer interns arrived last Thursday and Friday, and have been busy learning about the city, each other, and themselves.  We've had some amazing discussions and it's fired me up to be real excited about the next few months.  I want to say more, but honestly, mostly I am excited to get some pictures up.  Next post will be less of a picture post and a real blog with thoughts, musings, and (hopefully) new insights.


Here's us at Griffith Park, it's one of our debriefing sites, and we went up there to talk about the city and then spent some time praying.  I like this picture, cause while we were praying a couple of kids from school field trips walked by and said that we all fell asleep.  HAHAH.


Behind the observatory at Griffith


Looking out over the city

I like how you can see the skyline of Los Angeles in the background of this picture (I don't think I planned that).  But it's just crazy to see how big LA is from this vantage point.  (Yes, it had just rained 2 days before so there is less smog today)






I love long landscape panoramic looking photos...


Ladies and Gentlemen, I proudly present our summer interns (minus Clair)


Here they are again plus Jon.




Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home